1. Log in to your cPanel account and select File Manager.
2. Create a directory in the public_html directory for your Django project.
3. Upload the files for your Django project to the new directory.
4. Create a new database and a database user in the cPanel MySQL Databases page.
5. Edit the settings.py file for your Django project, replacing the default database settings with the details of the new database.
6. Enter the cPanel CGI Center and select the option to Configure Python.
7. Select the option Add New Application and fill in the required fields.
8. In the Application URL field, enter the address of the new directory you created.
9. Select Save.
10. Visit the URL of the new directory in a web browser to access your Django app.